Friday, February 6, 2009

Perspective of a 3 Year Old

Earlier today while her sibling was taking a very quiet and peaceful nap, Keely requested several hundred times to hold the camera (could have been a thousand times, I really don't know). Here are a few selections from the new photog:




Poor Mox, chased for nearly 30 minutes to obtain the perfect butt shot. I like to believe Keely was trying to get a shot of the tail and was hoping for the perfect lighting...









I do admit that if I had to climb something that high several times a day, I would want a picture of it too.















'Action Shot'. Taken while spinning in a circle.












Who hasn't tried to get a self-portrait? I believe it's in human DNA.













The Test: This is a close up picture of a cartoon that was on during the photo shoot. Can you tell me the name of the cartoon? and bonus points for the character name.

3 comments:

The Nicholsons said...

Max and Ruby!!! I'm gonna say it's Ruby's friend who always comes over to play, but I can't remember the name. That show is big time in this house.

Morris Family said...

UNBELIEVABLE! I hear "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxx" in my sleep at night.

The Nicholsons said...

"Dragon shirt...."