Saturday, September 6, 2008

Announcement

My Fellow American Children:

I am pleased to announce my candidacy for leader of the free world in charge of all things fun, entertaining, and happy.

You may question my experience, but I am well qualified. Just last weekend, while laying in the backyard looking at stars with Daddy, I found it....the wishing star.

I made my wish.....a 'blue blanky' because that's what I really need. And because I can make things happen, I had the blue blanky by the end of the week.

So, what does this mean? do wishes work? maybe, maybe not, but we're going to see because I made another wish today. This time, for a new swing set....the reaction wasn't quite the same as the 'Blue Blanky' wish, but I'm holding strong.

"What about the existing swing set?" I Love It! But I'd love a new one too!

So when the phone rings at 8 p.m. and the stars are starting to show up in the sky....who do you want there to pick up the phone and make that wish?

I thank you for your vote. God Bless America and Daddy (the pushover). Keely.

No comments: